Nuzinc is aware of the interactions that our products and activities may have with the environment and recognizes the importance of conducting business in an ecologically sound manner. As a result of this understanding NuZinc will:
- maintain business practices that minimize / prevent noise, air and material pollution, while maximizing the recycling of waste.
- Establish and maintain environmental performance objectives and targets during strategic planning with period reviews by Nuzinc’s Senior Leadership.
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation and other environmental requirements to which we subscribe.
Environmentally friendly practices include:
- Containment curbs around all plating tanks
- Fume scrubbers
- Mist eliminators for ventilation
- Waste recycling
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive aims to restrict certain dangerous substances commonly used in electronics and electronic equipment. As a RoHS compliant company, we maintain the required standards for RoHS as part of our commitment to environmental quality and sustainability.